Quotes by: TOPICSI.. AUTHORSI.. ABOUT USI..SEE ALSO

PAGE:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35

Caroline Myss Quotes

    Caroline Myss 

1 - 2


Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it.
Caroline Myss

Spirituality on the other hand, is a chosen path of developing intimate relationships with God. It's chosen, it's nurtured, and it's optional.
Caroline Myss

The spirit for me is the eternal self. And together the mind, the emotional body, and the soul form the energy field that lives within this thing called the human body.
Caroline Myss

We are also very presumptuous to negate the possibility that an illness may be a gift. It's a neutral experience is what I'm trying to say. It should be viewed in some regard as no different than any other experience.
Caroline Myss

I think energy medicine is a field that is probably for me the most authentic level of medicine that there is, because it takes into account what I would call 'square one of creation'.
Caroline Myss

The act of forgiveness is the act of returning to present time. And that's why when one has become a forgiving person, and has managed to let go of the past, what they've really done is they've shifted their relationship with time.
Caroline Myss

Therefore, when you enter into anything, as a frightened being, that contract you make with another person out of fear, has to fall apart.
Caroline Myss

When one incarnates, an aspect comes with that incarnation, that's called the soul.
Caroline Myss

Spirituality on the other hand, is a chosen path of developing intimate relationships with God.
Caroline Myss

I should mention that it goes without saying that there's no such thing as a guarantee.
Caroline Myss

What's happening now, however, is there is a fundamental deep archetypal shift in the world of women.
Caroline Myss

I think that what's happened is that the field of medicine has in and of itself, become far too scientific.
Caroline Myss

We are re-shaping our culture around what it means to take responsibility for health.
Caroline Myss

From my point of view, the leading cause of stress today is the absence of meaning in people's lives.
Caroline Myss

I came to believe that we very much make contracts before we incarnate.
Caroline Myss

We don't like to think that our lives could be humble. Or, that in this lifetime, our contract is to be of service to others.
Caroline Myss

Time and time again, we learn that life is not a rational experience. Buddha taught us that.
Caroline Myss

You name the spiritual teacher, they all teach that we suffer because we want life to be something it is not.
Caroline Myss

The contracts and negotiations your soul has made, in my opinion, form the texture of your life.
Caroline Myss

In these days--that we talk about as the New Age--our ability to know ourselves has increased ten-fold.
Caroline Myss

The first and most important thing is that you are willing to be open-minded and honest about your own life.
Caroline Myss

From my point of view, people need backbones, not wishbones.
Caroline Myss

I look at trends and see that the world, like it or not, is going into a cycle of real conflict
and violence.
Caroline Myss

The New Age can be so narcissistic and self-indulgent — all about pleasure.
Caroline Myss

A lot of New Agers are on a pleasure cruise.
Caroline Myss

We can work on our own healing and become effective lights in the world.
Caroline Myss

But, alarmingly, at the same time the United States is forgetting its spiritual roots. I think Americans are under a spell.
Caroline Myss

I don’t have to force my spiritual practice on anybody, but I had better live it.
Caroline Myss

My purpose always is about educating people about how much choice they have in their lives.
Caroline Myss

So, everything I do is about helping people work with the art of becoming aware.
Caroline Myss

I am such a wild woman that it would be very hard to confine me! Confinement just does not work for me.
Caroline Myss